51 multi-colored tulips, decoration
101 multi-colored tulip, decoration
51 white and lilac tulip, decoration
Bouquets with tulips
Although tulips are associated by many of us with Holland, these flowers came to Europe from the East. In the Persian Empire there was a legend that the first tulip appeared in the place where the blood of truly lovers was shed. Since then, in the East, the flower is considered to be a symbol of love, although in our country it is more associated with spring. When the warm time comes our people order tulips from us with delivery in order to please their beloved ones with the bright colours of these flowers.
A bouquet of tulips with delivery through Ukraine
In the catalogue of our online store tulips of different shades are presented – choose up to your taste. The number of buds does not matter (we offer tulips both individually and in bouquets of any size).
Why should you order a bouquet with tulips in One Rose:
- all flowers are fresh and delivered on the day of order;
- creative design of bouquets;
- delivery to any city of Ukraine;
- well-coordinated work of couriers and operators;
- the order fulfillment on time.
Buy a bouquet of tulips in our store from anywhere in the world. Delivery is carried out in all major cities of the country (Kyjiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv and others) by a courier service. We can deliver an order to your home, office, or any other place. All the details you can find in the "Delivery" section on our website, from an online consultant or by phone.
Tips for the care of cut tulips
To keep the tulips in the vase for a long time and let them stay fresh, follow these guidelines:
- Cut the edges of the stems and lower leaves so that they do not fall into the water.
- It is better to keep the tulips in a separate vase. They especially dislike the neighborhood of roses, orchids, lilies of the valley and daffodils.
- Tulips with long stamens stand longer if you remove them from the stamens.
- Add special water purification agents to the vase. From improvised means, charcoal, a pinch of potassium permanganate or an aspirin tablet can be used – these are natural antiseptics. To make the buds slower to bloom, add some sugar.
- Ideal conditions for tulips: temperatures up to + 18 °, bright room (but not in direct sunlight).
- Change the water every day and rinse the vase.
These simple rules will help keep the bouquet fresh for at least a week! If you need care advice or shipping information, contact your online consultant or operator by phone.
Delight your beloved with a chic bouquet – place an order on onerose.ua.com right now!